Expert Fetal Medicine is aimed at fetal medicine practitioners, sonographers and fetal medicine midwives. It is a great way to update yourself on the very latest research and clinical practice, at the same time as socialising with your peers and colleagues. The talks cover a range of topics focussing on diverse and exciting developments and are delivered by some of Europe’s most eminent specialists.
The calibre of the speaking faculty and the detailed content of the presentations make it a must for those at the specialist end of the fetal medicine field, as well as providing valuable education for those in the earlier stages of their career
1 – 2 March 2018
- New Frontiers in Diagnosis – Prenatal Exome Sequencing
- Face and Neuro Imaging – Posterior fossa abnormalities
- Fetal Growth and Pre-eclampsia – Fetal heart rate changes and hypoxia
- Preterm Delivery – Progesterone revisited
- Scanning and the Labour Room – Ultrasound based prediction of fetal condition and outcome of labour
- The Anomaly Scan – When sex and gender as discrepant
- Fetal Therapy – Non-invasive management of NAIT
- The First Trimester – Therapy for recurrent miscarriage – witchcraft or science?
- Fetal medicine midwives
- Fetal medicine practitioners
- Ultrasound practitioners
The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists no longer accredits individual courses for CME/CPD.
This places the responsibility for assessing the educational value of the meeting with the delegate.
You will be provided with a Certificate of Attendance and can claim one point per hour of teaching, up to a maximum of 12 points.
For more hotels near The Royal College of Physicians and up to date rates please click on: https://HotelMap.com/pro/M3F11
£395 for consultants
£345 for trainees and allied health professionals