We are the UK’s premier medical research charity. Founded and chaired by Professor Lord Robert Winston, our funding supports one of the largest groups of scientists and clinicians working on prematurity, miscarriage, reproductive health and early pregnancy disorders in the world.
We are now seeking to recruit a talented Fundraising Manager to join our small, dynamic team.
- To develop and grow income from trusts and foundations both UK and US, leading and drafting applications and managing relationships
- To work alongside the Corporate partnerships and Events manager and Head of Development to grow income for the trust
- Producing compelling and convincing funding bids and proposals.
- Develop a portfolio of Trusts and Foundations and their key contacts.
- Develop and design briefings and presentations regarding potential projects
- Work with clients and stakeholders to ensure that the outcomes of funding agreements are clearly defined.
Key Skills required
- Small charity experience
- Innovative approach to fundraising
- Experience of developing an income line from scratch
- Significant experience of trusts and foundations fundraising including experience of researching trusts and grant-making organisations
- Project management
- Good with budgets
- Reliable/good at hitting deadlines; organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative; problem-solving skills and diplomacy
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Applications@genesisresearchtrust.com by 3rd October 2017.